Claims Field Adjuster - Stockton CA Remote ($2,500 sign on bonus)
WE OFFERIf you're looking for a rewarding career in a growing company with a true career path, it's time to claim your future with the American Modern claims department. You'll be working on the frontlines of our business, supporting customers in times of need and disaster. American Modern invests heavily in the skills of our claims adjusters. For you, that means the best training in the industry and a future that's wide open with opportunity.
We're seeking an adjuster to fulfill the following duties:
- Provide prompt contact and timely inspection of field claims
- Handle field claims to conclusion including investigation, documentation, coverage analysis, and subrogation/salvage assessment
- Establish relationships with producing agencies
- Participation in catastrophe duty
- Our field adjusters work out of their own home and are provided with a company vehicle
- CAT pay and per diem are included with travel. Competitive retirement package also included
- $2,500 sign on bonus paid within 90 days of employment
WE EXPECTThis job might be for you if:
- You have previous property claims experience OR customer service experience coupled with a construction background, recreational vehicles or technical aptitude
- You must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work/industry experience
- A clean driving record and a valid driver's license are also required.
- Industry training, coursework, certifications are preferred. (AIC, CPCU, SCLA).
- Previous claims adjusting and estimating experience is preferred
- Requires ability to lift, carry, set up, ascend and descend ladders in excess of 35 pounds
At American Modern, a subsidiary of Munich Re, we see Diversity and Inclusion as a solution to the challenges and opportunities all around us. Our goal is to foster an inclusive culture and build a workforce that reflects the customers we serve and the communities in which we live and work. We strive to provide a workplace where all of our colleagues feel respected, valued and empowered to achieve their very best every day. We recruit and develop talent with a focus on providing our customers the most innovative products and services.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.