Lead Test Specialist
WE OFFEREnterprise Information Management (EIM) is part of IT Business Solutions. EIM drives end-to-end delivery and maintenance of data solutions. Our Solutions include Analytics data platforms, MDM, Data Quality, Metadata management, Data governance tools and upcoming solutions for supporting Data Landscape growing needs. Our Data practices comprises of Requirement Analysis, Data Modeling, Data Engineering, Enterprise Reporting and Testing. We ensure integrity of data for business operations and decision making. We build & provide support for the services we offer. EIM partners with our BIA team in business to drive Data strategy, govern data assets and create business value from our data assets. EIM collaborates with other IT teams like Enterprise Architecture, global platform teams and others, to build technology roadmaps, reference architecture and data capabilities. EIM charter is to build solutions that deliver business value. At the same time, we ensure these solutions are forward thinking, scalable, sustainable and drive standardization to achieve economies of scale.
AMIG data teams have embarked on a modernization journey. EIM is laying out transformation plans for our teams and data landscape. We are looking for strong leaders to lead the teams on this journey through their business and technical acumen.
The position provides leadership to AMIG EIM’s Testing teams. In this position, you will perform the role of a testing lead, overseeing testing activities on a variety of projects and/or production support. You will also be accountable for ensuring all required testing artifacts are completed.
- Supervises data testers- ensures testing team has the tools/access required. Ensure assigned work is completed as scheduled. Reviews test cases / results
- Acts as point of contact on projects: works directly with project manager (projects) / release manager (production support) to understand testing needs
- Test case execution
- Assigns and follows up on tickets assigned to other data testers
- Responsible for producing test strategy and test evaluation reports
- 5+ years testing experience in Data warehouse projects
- Financial or Insurance background needed; property and causality preferred
- Understanding financial reporting, like general ledger, required
- Strong in writing complex SQL queries and SQL Analytical Functions
- Hands on experiencing in testing Business Intelligence Reports; Cognos preferred
- Excellent working knowledge in Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Estimates, and Test Case design.
- Experience in creating traceability matrix mapping Test Scenarios / Test Cases with requirements.
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Project Tracking and Reporting
- Data Warehouse
- Project/Program Management
- Experience in using test management tools such as Quality Center, VSTS
- Defect Tracking Management/Reporting
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with co-located/off-shore teams
At American Modern, a subsidiary of Munich Re, we see Diversity and Inclusion as a solution to the challenges and opportunities all around us. Our goal is to foster an inclusive culture and build a workforce that reflects the customers we serve and the communities in which we live and work. We strive to provide a workplace where all of our colleagues feel respected, valued and empowered to achieve their very best every day. We recruit and develop talent with a focus on providing our customers the most innovative products and services.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.