Summer Intern - Social Media - Marketing
WE OFFEREmpower yourself. Start building your career with a national industry leader.
The mission of the Marketing department is to provide our various internal and external
clients with expertise and support in the following areas: strategy and planning, research
and analysis, creative services, public relations and internal communications…all while
upholding the company’s brand and attributes.
Do you think that interns just run errands and make copies? Not here, American Modern interns are given real, meaningful work.
As a valued intern with our Marketing team, you will:
- Supports the organization’s brand awareness and growth objectives by communicating to audiences on social channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
- Plans and schedules social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Curates relevant content to reach the company’s ideal audience
- Looks for opportunities to expand reach, engagement and audience growth
- Reacts to seasonal and timely events with relevant, branded content
- As a Marketing Creative Strategy Intern at American Modern, a Munich Re company, you’ll be a part of a team and work with a mentor to learn firsthand what it’s like to pursue a career in Marketing at one of the world’s largest reinsurance companies.
Summer interns have the opportunity to explore future careers with American Modern.
WE EXPECTAt American Modern, a subsidiary of Munich Re, we see Diversity and Inclusion as a solution to the challenges and opportunities all around us. Our goal is to foster an inclusive culture and build a workforce that reflects the customers we serve and the communities in which we live and work. We strive to provide a workplace where all of our colleagues feel respected, valued and empowered to achieve their very best every day. We recruit and develop talent with a focus on providing our customers the most innovative products and services.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.