Claims Field Adjuster
Do you like helping people in time of need?
Are you tech savvy?
Do you like flexibility to create your own schedule?
Do you have previous adjusting experience, a construction/mitigation background or superior customer service skills and want to grow your career?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we want to talk to you!
American Modern Insurance Group is recruiting for Field Adjusters to join our growing team! As a Field Adjuster, you will be working the frontlines of our business to “keep the promise”, by taking care of our customers when they need it the most. You will be given all the tools needed to provide exceptional service. These include, paid company training, a company vehicle, computer, I-phone and have the ability to work from your home office.
We're seeking an individual with excellent decision making skills, the ability to work under pressure, solid organizational skills, exemplary customer service skills, as well as time management skills to balance various tasks in a standard work day.
- Provide prompt contact and timely inspection of assigned claims.
- Handle assigned claims from start to finish, including investigation, documentation, coverage analysis and subrogation/salvage assessment.
- Establish relationships with producing agencies.
- Participation in catastrophe duty.
- Company Car
- Competitive base pay and CAT pay
- Comprehensive benefits and retirement package
- 24 days paid time off each year as well as holiday pay
- 401k with Employer Match
WE EXPECTThis career might be right for you if:
- You have previous property claims experience OR customer service experience coupled with a construction background, recreational vehicles or technical aptitude.
- You must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work/industry experience.
- A clean driving record and a valid driver's license are required.
- Industry training, coursework, certifications are preferred. (AIC, CPSU, SCLA)
- Previous claims adjusting and estimating experience is preferred.
- Requires the ability to lift, carry, set-up, ascend and descend ladders in excess of 35 pounds.
- Live near or in Huntsville, Alabama
At American Modern, we see Diversity and Inclusion as a solution to the challenges and opportunities all around us. Our goal is to foster an inclusive culture and build a workforce that reflects the communities in which we live and work. We strive to provide a workplace where all of our colleagues feel respected, valued and empowered to achieve their very best every day. We recruit talent with a focus on providing our customers the most innovative products and services.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.