Adjuster - Inside Property
WE OFFERAmerican Modern Insurance Group is recruiting for Inside Property Adjuster to join our growing team! As an Adjuster, you will be working the frontlines of our business to “keep the promise”, by taking care of our customers when they need it the most. You will be given all the tools needed to provide exceptional service.
We're seeking an individual with excellent decision making skills, the ability to work under pressure, solid organizational skills, exemplary customer service skills, as well as time management skills to balance various tasks in a standard work day.
- Primarily responsible for the interpretation and assessment of coverage on a claim.
- Conduct appropriate investigations based upon the severity and complexity of the claim involved.
- Properly determines the scope and damages of a loss and documents each claim adhering to the established claims processes/workflows.
- Identify and refer appropriately when fraud, salvage, subrogation, and/or litigation potential exists.
- Manages external vendors to productively handle claims and service our customer while controlling expenses.
- Participate in designated catastrophe (CAT) events handling and concluding claims pursuant to production expectations and established processes/workflows.
- Work with various internal and external customers and involved parties to successfully negotiate claims within a timely manner.
- Obtains all state mandated adjuster licensing and completes any associated continuing education to maintain each license.
- Competitive base pay
- Opportunity to grow career mobility
- Comprehensive benefits and retirement package
- 24 days paid time off each year as well as holiday pay
- 401k with Employer Match
WE EXPECTThis career might be right for you if:
- You have an active Adjuster License(s)
- You have previous property claims experience
- You must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work/industry experience.
- Industry training, coursework, certifications are preferred. (AIC, INS, CPSU, SCLA)
- Persistence and the ability to work through and solve problems
- Strong organizational, time management, and computer skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Candidate must live near or in Cincinnati, OH
At American Modern, a subsidiary of Munich Re, we see Diversity and Inclusion as a solution to the challenges and opportunities all around us. Our goal is to foster an inclusive culture and build a workforce that reflects the customers we serve and the communities in which we live and work. We strive to provide a workplace where all of our colleagues feel respected, valued and empowered to achieve their very best every day. We recruit and develop talent with a focus on providing our customers the most innovative products and services.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.