American Modern Insurance Group has a unique opportunity to join our watercraft claims team. We're seeking an individual with excellent decision making skills, the ability to work under pressure, solid organizational skills, exemplary customer service skills, as well as time management skills to balance various tasks in a standard work day.
As an Watercraft Adjuster, you'll
- Provide prompt service in the handling of watercraft product claims
- Conduct thorough damage and coverage investigations
- Completed accurate damage estimates
- Negotiate agreed cost of repairs with repair facilities
- Adhere to Department file requirements
- Fulfill adjuster licensing and continuing education requirements
- Adhere to state specific compliance regulations
- Maintain proper contact with policyholders, agents, vendors and company personnel
- Competitive base pay and incentive bonus
- Comprehensive benefits and retirement package
- 24 days paid time off each year as well as holiday pay
- 401k with Employer Match
- Prior claims adjusting experience or watercraft industry repair knowledge
- Strong organization and interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to analyze situations, resolve problems and make quality decisions
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience
At American Modern, a subsidiary of Munich Re, we see Diversity and Inclusion as a solution to the challenges and opportunities all around us. Our goal is to foster an inclusive culture and build a workforce that reflects the customers we serve and the communities in which we live and work. We strive to provide a workplace where all of our colleagues feel respected, valued and empowered to achieve their very best every day. We recruit and develop talent with a focus on providing our customers the most innovative products and services.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
American Modern is a widely recognized, national leader in the specialty insurance business. With close to 50 years of experience in the manufactured housing insurance sector, the company delivers specialized products and services for residential property and the recreational market. One of our newest lines is pet health insurance. The company is headquartered in suburban Cincinnati, Ohio.
American Modern is licensed in all 50 states and offers insurance products through a number of property and casualty companies which serve more than 1.7 million policyholders. As part of its parent company, American Modern’s companies are rated A+ (Superior) by the A.M. Best Company an independent analyst of the insurance industry, and is also a Ward’s 50® Top Performer another well-regarded industry standard of stability and excellence.
American Modern joined Munich Re as a key part of the world reinsurance leader’s North American insurance operations in April 2008. Munich Re has approximately 47,000 employees in over 50 locations throughout the world and operates in all lines of insurance. It is among the top 100 companies on the Forbes Global 500 list.