Customer Service Representative
American Modern Insurance Group is seeking a full-time Customer Service Representative (CSR) to join our team on January 9th!
As a CSR, you will:
- Answer incoming call volume and provide written communication for all lines of business for policyholders, agents, and strategic accounts
- Process transactions for multiple lines of business, systems, & products
- Use multiple computer applications
- Actively participate and have involvement in department initiatives and goals
This position may be a good fit, if:
- you are an excellent communicator
- you have strong customer service skills
- you learn quickly
- you have good attention to detail
- you efficiently multi-task
- you are highly motivated and driven
Benefits that set us apart:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vison benefits
- Paid time off as well as holiday pay
- 401K with an employer match and employer sponsored retirement savings plan
- Tuition assistance
- Unlimited internal career opportunities
At American Modern, a subsidiary of Munich Re, we see Diversity and Inclusion as a solution to the challenges and opportunities all around us. Our goal is to foster an inclusive culture and build a workforce that reflects the customers we serve and the communities in which we live and work. We strive to provide a workplace where all of our colleagues feel respected, valued and empowered to achieve their very best every day. We recruit and develop talent with a focus on providing our customers the most innovative products and services.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
American Modern is a widely recognized, national leader in the specialty insurance business. With close to 50 years of experience in the manufactured housing insurance sector, the company delivers specialized products and services for residential property and the recreational market. One of our newest lines is pet health insurance. The company is headquartered in suburban Cincinnati, Ohio.
American Modern is licensed in all 50 states and offers insurance products through a number of property and casualty companies which serve more than 1.7 million policyholders. As part of its parent company, American Modern’s companies are rated A+ (Superior) by the A.M. Best Company an independent analyst of the insurance industry, and is also a Ward’s 50® Top Performer another well-regarded industry standard of stability and excellence.
American Modern joined Munich Re as a key part of the world reinsurance leader’s North American insurance operations in April 2008. Munich Re has approximately 47,000 employees in over 50 locations throughout the world and operates in all lines of insurance. It is among the top 100 companies on the Forbes Global 500 list.