American Modern Insurance Group
Atlanta , United States
American Modern Insurance Group is recruiting for CAT Adjuster to join our national CAT response team! As an Adjuster, you’ll be working on the frontlines of our business, supporting customers in times of need and disaster when they need it the most.
We're seeking an individual with excellent decision making skills, the ability to work under pressure, solid organizational skills, exemplary customer service skills, as well as time management skills to balance various tasks in a standard work day. Candidates must be located in Atlanta, GA or Charlotte, NC. This role will be deployed across the US handling CAT related property damage claims. If you're looking for a rewarding career at a growing company with a true career path, it's time to claim your future with the American Modern claims department.
- A majority of claims handled would be catastrophe related (Occasionally, adjusters may handle day to day claims)
- Provide prompt contact and timely adjustment of assigned claims.
- Handle assigned claims from start to finish, including investigation, documentation, coverage analysis and subrogation/salvage assessment.
- Travel is expected about 75% of the time
- Two or more years of Insurance Adjusting experience in Field Property Claims - Catastrophe claims a plus
- Clean driving record and valid driver's license
- Ability to scope, diagram and estimate damages
- Mobile home and Dwelling construction knowledge preferred
- Licensed adjusters are a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work/industry experience
- This position may also provide territory coverage for known or unexpected staff vacancies
Benefits that set us apart:
- Company Car
- Competitive compensation plus CAT pay when deployed
- Comprehensive Medical Plans
- PTO and Family Leave
- 401K with an employer match and Retirement Savings Plans
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Life and Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Programs - Calm, WW, SoFI, Virgin Pulse
- FSA and HSA Plans
- Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness and Accident Plans
- Tuition assistance
At American Modern, we see Diversity and Inclusion as a solution to the challenges and opportunities all around us. Our goal is to foster an inclusive culture and build a workforce that reflects the communities in which we live and work. We strive to provide a workplace where all of our colleagues feel respected, valued and empowered to achieve their very best every day. We recruit and talent with a focus on providing our customers the most innovative products and services.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions