Property Field Adjuster
American Modern Insurance Group
Kansas City , United States
Do you like helping people in time of need?
Are you tech savvy?
Do you like flexibility to create your own schedule?
Do you have previous adjusting experience or a construction/mitigation background and want to grow your career?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we want to talk to you!
American Modern Insurance Group is recruiting for a Field Adjuster to join our growing team in Kansas City, MO area! As an Adjuster, you will be working the frontlines of our business to “keep the promise”, by taking care of our customers when they need it the most. You will be given all the tools needed to provide exceptional service. These include, paid company training, a company vehicle, computer, I-phone and have the ability to work from your home office.
We're seeking an individual with excellent decision making skills, the ability to work under pressure, solid organizational skills, exemplary customer service skills, as well as time management skills to balance various tasks in a standard work day.
- Provide prompt contact and timely adjustment of assigned claims.
- Handle assigned claims from start to finish, including investigation, documentation, coverage analysis and subrogation/salvage assessment.
- Establish relationships with producing agencies.
- Potential for catastrophic duty as needed
- Two or more years of Insurance Adjusting experience in Field Property Claims
- Clean driving record and valid driver's license
- Ability to scope, diagram and estimate damages
- Mobile home and Dwelling construction knowledge preferred
- Licensed adjusters are a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work/industry experience
If you're looking for a rewarding career at a growing company with a true career path, it's time to claim your future with the American Modern claims department.
Benefits that set us apart:
- Company Car
- Competitive compensation plus CAT pay when deployed
- Comprehensive Medical Plans
- PTO and Family Leave
- 401K with an employer match and Retirement Savings Plans
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Life and Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Programs - Calm, WW, SoFI, Virgin Pulse
- FSA and HSA Plans
- Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness and Accident Plans
- Tuition assistance
At American Modern, a subsidiary of Munich Re, we see Diversity and Inclusion as a solution to the challenges and opportunities all around us. Our goal is to foster an inclusive culture and build a workforce that reflects the customers we serve and the communities in which we live and work. We strive to provide a workplace where all of our colleagues feel respected, valued and empowered to achieve their very best every day. We recruit and develop talent with a focus on providing our customers the most innovative products and services.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.