Product Deployment Intern
American Modern Insurance Group
Cincinnati , United States
We are hiring a Product Deployment Intern to work within our Pricing & Underwriting Division! This internship will start in the fall semester. This is a great way to get hands on experience in the world of insurance.
Why intern with AMIG?
- Gain hands on experience you'll use in your career.
- Network with CEO, senior leaders, experienced teammates, and other interns to develop lasting professional connections
- Flexibility in a hybrid world
- Opportunity to gain professional and personal development
- Participate in community outreach
- Potential Full-Time career opportunities after graduation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Price and execute limited, full, complex, form and rule product reviews.
- Utilize knowledge of actuarial concepts, intent and proposal packet when analyzing proposed rating structures or marketing intelligence.
- Perform state specific research on competitors and needed territories for their review.
- Develop filings, rules, algorithms and supporting exhibits based on proposed changes.
- Create forms using proposed wording.
- Complete marketing materials for state approved revisions.
- Initiate change using the product development process lifecycle.
- Obtaining a degree in Math, Finance, Business, Insurance Risk Management, or other applicable field.
- Knowledge of Excel, MS Office Suite applications, and computer systems.
- Strong analytical abilities including mathematics and statistical concepts.
- Cincinnati-based candidates preferred as this is a hybrid position.
At American Modern, a subsidiary of Munich Re, we see Diversity and Inclusion as a solution to the challenges and opportunities all around us. Our goal is to foster an inclusive culture and build a workforce that reflects the customers we serve and the communities in which we live and work. We strive to provide a workplace where all of our colleagues feel respected, valued and empowered to achieve their very best every day. We recruit and develop talent with a focus on providing our customers the most innovative products and services.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.