Property Field Adjuster
American Modern Insurance Group
Bowie , United States
American Modern Insurance Group is recruiting for a Field Adjuster to join our growing team in Bowie, MD area! As an Adjuster, you will be working the frontlines of our business to “keep the promise”, by taking care of our customers when they need it the most. You will be given all the tools needed to provide exceptional service. These include, paid company training, a company vehicle, computer, I-phone and have the ability to work from your home office.
We're seeking an individual with excellent decision making skills, the ability to work under pressure, solid organizational skills, exemplary customer service skills, as well as time management skills to balance various tasks in a standard work day.
- Provide prompt contact and timely adjustment of assigned claims.
- Handle assigned claims from start to finish, including investigation, documentation, coverage analysis and subrogation/salvage assessment.
- Establish relationships with producing agencies.
- Potential for catastrophic duty as needed
- Previous property CAT claims experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work/industry experience.
- A clean driving record and a valid driver's license are required.
- Industry training, coursework, certifications are preferred. (AIC, CPSU, SCLA)
- Previous claims adjusting and estimating experience is preferred.
- Requires the ability to lift, carry, set-up, ascend and descend ladders in excess of 35 pounds.
- Live near or in Bowie, MD
At American Modern, a subsidiary of Munich Re, we see Diversity and Inclusion as a solution to the challenges and opportunities all around us. Our goal is to foster an inclusive culture and build a workforce that reflects the customers we serve and the communities in which we live and work. We strive to provide a workplace where all of our colleagues feel respected, valued and empowered to achieve their very best every day. We recruit and develop talent with a focus on providing our customers the most innovative products and services.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.