Project Lead for Agency Management Platform (m/f/d)
London , United Kingdom
Are you a tech savvy "Data Native" with a passion for people and project management searching for their next opportunity? The GLISE data team are looking for a new team member to act as deputy team lead!
The Data Team’s mission is to support all business-related aspects of data management in connection with the DFEnS database and related processes. The scope of the data team’s responsibilities ranges from serving as a gatekeeper in relation to the sourcing and utilisation of data, over quality assurance and data governance to visualisation and dashboard development.
As Project Lead you will act as the deputy team lead and you will play a key role in supporting all aspects of the team’s responsibilities. In particular you will be in charge of activities which require strong coordination between different business teams and/ or business and IT. This will include being the go-to person for planning and coordinating the implementation of major change requests and enhancements, but also serving as the key contact in relation to the data requirements resulting from other projects within the GLISE project portfolio.Your Job
- Establish data requirements from the business
- Establish data sources to meet business data requirements
- Handle quality assurance processes in relation to data usage
- Build and maintain data library / catalogue in relation to data usage
- Establish data visualisations / dashboard development
- Manage change requests/ enhancements relating to the provision of additional data requirements
- Capture requirements, facilitate and implement new data elements and/or entities
- Coordinate data requirements with data related projects within the GLISE project portfolio and – if required – actively support these projects, e.g.: in a Business PL role
- Support the team lead in coordinating and processing the team’s backlog
- Establish and maintain the relationships with internal and external partners
- Provide input to and support implementation of GLISE’s overarching data strategy
- Business analysis skills from feasibility study through to delivery
- Demonstrable experience of project management
- Background in database design, SQL and data visualisation
- Knowhow and experience in innovative information technology and data/ reporting architectures
- A good knowledge of insurance products and markets (MGA, P&C, London Market)
- Hands-on business process design and change management experience
- A good understanding of the value chain of a primary insurer to understand the different requirements of the collaborating partners.
- Specific delegated authority and MGA knowledge and experience would be highly desirable
- MR Essentials Agile project methodology or Scrum with knowledge of Microsoft Azure Devops
- Graduate with extensive project and/or operational experience
This opportunity comes along with a competitive salary, 25 days annual leave along with private medical insurance, on target bonus and employers contributory pension of 10%. We also operate in a hybrid working capacity meaning you have the opportunity to collaborate in the office and work from home when needed.About Us
Here at Great Lakes (a Munich Re company) we seek to offer our staff the opportunity to grow in an exciting, results-oriented and diverse working environment. We believe that your dedication to apply your outstanding knowledge crafts the future; the future of our clients, of Munich Re and of course your own.
Munich Re is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to crafting an inclusive environment for all our employees.