Credit Controller - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract (m/f/d)
London , United Kingdom
Are you a self motivated, dedicated Credit Control professional looking for their next contract opportunity?
Great Lakes are searching for a new team member to be responsible for the collection of insurance debt on business managed within the RIA unit of the finance department!
This opportunity is for a 12 month fixed term contract.
Your jobKey Responsibilities:
- Incoming Cash
- Bank Reconciliations
- Broker Statements
- Reporting on Insurance Debt
- Review Cash Open Items on the Technical ledger
- Liaise with clients for all unrecognised receipts
- Review and clear relevant XMC Financial Accounts
- Create and send out invoices
- Booking incoming cash and perform GT reconciliation when required
- Log and then distribute broker statements. Liaise with Technicians and the broker until statement has been agreed
- Produce KPI for Open Item Ledger
- Report on unmatched debt on a quarterly basis
Your profileKey Skills and Experience Essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Good communication skills
- Insurance or Reinsurance knowledge
- FSCD knowledge
- 5 GCSEs including Mathematics & English
- Plans to commence studying towards a recognised insurance qualification i.e. CII.
- Attention to detail
- Pride and commitment to accuracy in the work
- Able to work effectively as a member of the team as well as independently
This opportunity comes along with a competitive salary, 25 days annual leave along with private medical insurance, on target bonus and employers contributory pension of 10%. We also operate in a hybrid working capacity meaning you have the opportunity to collaborate in the office and work from home when needed.About Us
Here at Great Lakes (a Munich Re company) we seek to offer our staff the opportunity to grow in an exciting, results-oriented and diverse working environment. We believe that your dedication to apply your outstanding knowledge crafts the future; the future of our clients, of Munich Re and of course your own.
Munich Re is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to crafting an inclusive environment for all our employees.