Regulatory Reporting Specialist (m/f/d)
Drawing on the experience and solidity of Munich Re, Great Lakes Insurance SE (Great Lakes) conducts agency and coinsurance business and provides covers for sophisticated single risks.
We operate independently and with partners to serve the primary insurance market. In addition, we provide our business partners with operations support and expertise, developing innovative insurance solutions!
London , United Kingdom
In this role you will be responsible for the production of the Branch & Company’s annual/quarterly specified Solvency II Quantitative Reporting Templates (QRT) National Specific Templates (NST) and Internal Model templates (IM). You will also support the annual production of the Company’s Solvency and Financial Condition Report (SFCR) and Regulatory Supervisory Statement (RSR). This is both for local reporting requirements to the PRA but also for group reporting to BaFin.
- Ensure the preparation and delivery, in accordance with Prudential Regulatory Authority (PRA) established reporting requirements and timelines, quality and service standards, data and information for submission of Solvency II QRT’s and NST’s.
- Ensuring that all Solvency II QRT and NST’s meet the required validation checks prior to submission to the PRA.
- Ensure that Solvency II group annual and quarterly reporting requirements are met in line with the communicated timetable.
- Liaise with the IT department to ensure that any changes in Solvency II taxonomies (both EIOPA & PRA regulators) are appropriately adjusted in the QRT/NST production system.
- Prepare external audit deliverables and assist with delivery of the Solvency II audit.
- Development and maintenance of processes and controls ensuring good data quality within the GLISE system.
- Ensure all regulatory reporting requirements and deadlines are met.
- Liaise with other non-finance departments to gather and reconcile quality assured data to feed the QRT (e.g. Tax/Risk/Central Reserving).
- Ensure various systems maintenance and systems configuration are accurately set for new reporting periods Ensure all necessary solvency data is requested/gathered in relevant systems (on time and quality assured).
- Support the production of the Company’s annual Solvency and Financial Condition Report (SFCR) and Regulatory and Supervisory Statement (RSR).
Key Skills and Experience
- Sound knowledge of Solvency II reporting (including QRT/NST production)
- Takes ownership of tasks and challenges, seeing them through to completion.
- Seeks efficient solutions, consulting relevant available resources in doing so.
- Quick to grasp concepts and inter-relationships between different components.
- Dealing efficiently and clearly with local and project related reporting lines.
- First experience with Solvency II or similar regulatory reporting.
- Experience with SAP would be desirable.
- Experience with a Solvency II reporting tool such as Tagetik or equivalent.
Here at Great Lakes Ireland (a Munich Re company) we seek to offer our staff the opportunity to grow in an exciting diverse working environment. We believe that your dedication to apply your outstanding knowledge crafts the future; the future of our clients, of Munich Re and of course your own.
Munich Re is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to crafting an expansive environment for all our employees.