Cash Management & AP Senior (m/f/d)
Our greatest strength lies not in what we do—but how we do it. It’s the outstanding individual behind every piece of work who matters the most. Our people make Munich Re a global success. Working at Munich Re is more than a career. It’s an invitation to address some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Together, with people at our core, we build solutions that move humanity forward!
London , United Kingdom
Joining a team of 9 you will be responsible for the Cash Management and Accounts Payable function of Munich Re UK Services Limited, Munich Re UK General Branch, Munich Re UK Life Branch, Great Lakes Insurance SE Branches, Munich Re America Management Ltd.
- Run bank accounts & liquidity across multiple currencies, locations and functions.
- Ensure both technical & non-technical payments are made on time and accurately.
- Ensure staff expenses are processed efficiently and adhere to company policies.
- Good communication between group companies and investment managers.
- Work with global systems: SAP, Concur, TRAX, COUPA
- Process FX deals
- Liquidity forecasts
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Quarterly reporting for cash balances and supporting relevant balances
- Ensure bank and internal mandates are up to date
Continually monitor Cash Management and Accounts Payable process related risks.
- Identify processes for improvement and be flexible to assist in other Cash Management or Payment related areas as delegated.
- Ensure accurate, timely and quality assured data is processed.
- Development and support of less experienced team members.
- Adhere to statutory and internal reporting requirements.
- Lead Cash Management and Accounts Payable related projects.
- Leading all aspects of projects, including set-up and implementation
- Strong understanding and experience of SAP.
- Microsoft excel and word: intermediate level
- Consistent record of implementing best practice processes.
- Shown use of online banking tools.
- Experience in Cash Management & Accounts Payable within a matrix organisation.
- Experience of mentoring and leading.
AAT or qualified by experience.
Here at Munich Re we seek to offer our staff the opportunity to grow in an exciting and diverse working environment. We believe that your dedication to apply your outstanding knowledge crafts the future; the future of our clients, of Munich Re and of course your own. Munich Re is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to crafting a broad environment for all our employees.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, 25 days annual leave (pro rata) along with private medical insurance and employers contributory pension of 10%. We offer a hybrid working policy with a mix of working from home at our London office.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.