Product Manager (m/f/d) *
London , United Kingdom
Are you a Product Manager looking for your next challenge? We are currently search for somebody to join us and run multiple projects for our Agency Management Platform.
If you have experience working in agile project methodology, are super motivated and want to work in a team that champions your development, this may be just the opportunity for you!
Together, we engage with everything we have and are, to help humankind act braver and better.About Great Lakes Insurance SE:
As specialty provider of primary insurance services in the UK, Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch is a substantial part of our parent, Great Lakes Insurance SE in Munich. Our interlocked business model is to seize opportunities closely connected to the reinsurance core business and innovation opportunities, in our role as an integral part of the Munich Re Group. Great Lakes Insurance SE (GL) currently operates from its Head Quarter in Munich, and via branch offices in UK, Switzerland, Italy and Australia.
In the UK, Great Lakes is currently undergoing the authorisation process from the Prudential Regulatory Authority and Financial Conduct Authority for a Third Country Branch and a Subsidiary. These two entities will secure our future in the primary insurance service market in a post-Brexit world, by enabling us to continue writing our existing business.
It is an exciting time to join our growing and evolving organisation, help us shape the future of primary insurance service provision!
This is a full time role guiding and shaping the Agency Management Platform (AMP) as a product manager. The AMP is the core IT component of GL’s Delegated Authority business which is an important strategic pillar of GL’s business model overall. The role therefore provides high visibility and excellent development opportunities for passionate candidates.Key Responsibilities:
Working closely with the Agency Management Platform and GL Data Team you will:
- Perform the role of product owner within a number of agile projects
- Help shape the platform by helping set the strategy and roadmap for the AMP alongside the Product owner
- Work closely with the business units responsible for the data and processes the AMP supports, to understand requirements and communicate these to the outsourced IT team
- Be the sign off of delivered development items from IT
- Actively contribute to the improvement of GL data management processes and systems
- Undertake learning of IT offerings to identify and provide business units with expertise and advice on how best to utilise within their business processes
- Be a conduit between the Business and IT
Your profileKey Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working in an agile project methodology environment
- Requirement's analysis and engineering
- Testing coordination
- Strong communication, interpersonal, facilitation & presentation
- Specific MGA knowledge and delegated authority experience would be highly desirable
- Ability to work with third parties and offshore development teams
- Performing user acceptance testing
- Roadmap and strategy engineering
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, on target bonus, 25 days annual leave with the option to purchase more along with private medical insurance and employers contributory pension of 10%. This role offers a hybrid working environment where you can work flexibly from home or our London office.About Us
Here at Munich Re we seek to offer our staff the opportunity to grow in an exciting, results-oriented and diverse working environment. We believe that your dedication to apply your outstanding knowledge crafts the future; the future of our clients, of Munich Re and of course your own.
Munich Re is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to crafting an inclusive environment for all our employees.
Lauren Tyrer - email@example.com