Funding Program Manager - IoT Financial Services
WE OFFERAs a Funding Program Manager you will work with our internal (Munich Re) and external partners to develop, secure, and structure third party funding for our end-customer offerings. Play an active role in building our financing capabilities in this domain across geographies, asset types, and risk classes. Assist in the development of short term and long-term strategy and scalability of our organization and the optimization of our third-party funding resources. Understand the common products and offerings in the ecosystem and will be able to ensure that these offerings to customers make the best use of third-party funders in the market.
We are open to location. Hartford, Boston, NY, or Stamford.
WE EXPECTEducation and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Investments or related field is require.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Investments or related field is preferred.
- 7+ years’ experience in sell-desk activities, funding program development, or partnership management, at an independent leasing company, captive leasing company, financial institution providing loans and leases or another type of financing company in the ecosystem.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong financial acumen.
- High degree of knowledge about the products (loans, leases, syndications, securitizations, revolving lines, and other equity and debt instruments) and related risks in the space.
- Background working directly in or with large enterprises and corporations and an ability to blend into our start-up environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to communicate effectively.
- Structured approach, familiar with setting up new offerings, creating new processes, managing multiple stakeholders, and driving initiatives across different organizations.
- Ability to influence and align stakeholders, facilitation and coaching skills are a plus.
- Self-starter showing proactivity and ownership, with ability to define clear goals and track progress.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and frequent change.
- Executive presence.
- Negotiations skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Fluent in English; German, French, Italian, Spanish, or additional languages are a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.