EaaS Risk Manager
WE OFFERIn this position you will ensure all the customer risks as well as vendor related risks, associated with the EaaS products are controlled and managed in a professional and transparent manner. Perform credit and asset risk assessments for new contracts and partners, monitor the evolution of these risks, provide support for collections and asset management activities, and planning and pricing. Manage and monitor all usage and servicing risks associated with end customer agreements as well as those relating to the OEM partners. Manage the short-to-medium term needs of our customers, and the long-term strategy and scalability of our organization.
WE EXPECTEducation and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Accounting is required or equivalent work experience.
- Masters’ degree is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in credit, or other risk related management, in a leasing company or other financial services entity
Knowledge and Skills:
- Deep knowledge of equipment finance and in particular deep expertise in credit risk and a good appreciation of asset management as well as usage and service risk
- Good understanding of the risks associated with offering complex contracts and how to ensure these are identified, measured, monitored, mitigated and communicated
- Excellent knowledge of the challenges of modern manufacturing and how delivery models that combine hardware, software, and services can help manufacturers improve their economics, resilience, and flexibility
- Customer-first mindset and always start with the problem you’re solving rather than the solution
- Able to think and act in an agile environment
- Knowledge of how to create and iterate on top of a minimal-viable offering
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to communicate your knowledge of this domain to senior stakeholders who may not have the same level of expertise
- Process and systems focused individual but with a good understanding of the commercial aspects of finance and business in general and a commercial and ‘can do’ outlook’
- Background working directly in or with large enterprises and corporations and an ability to blend into our start-up environment
- Structured approach, familiar with setting up new offerings, creating new processes, managing multiple stakeholders, and driving initiatives across different organizations
- Ability to influence and align stakeholders, facilitation and coaching skills are a plus
- Self-starter showing proactivity and ownership, with ability to define clear goals and track progress
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and frequent change
- Deep domain knowledge in equipment leasing and financing
- Basic knowledge of insurance products
At Munich Re, we see Diversity and Inclusion as a solution to the challenges and opportunities all around us. Our goal is to foster an inclusive culture and build a workforce that reflects the communities in which we live and work. We strive to provide a workplace where all of our colleagues feel respected, valued and empowered to achieve their very best every day. We recruit and develop talent with a focus on providing our customers the most innovative products and services.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.