Senior IoT Product Manager - Meshify
WE OFFERAre you passionate about protecting businesses through the power of Internet of Things (IoT) and emerging technology? Do you get excited about creating leading edge sensor hardware, software, and analytics platforms?
HSB Applied Technology Solutions enables the future of insurance through our Small and Medium Enterprise (SME), Industrial, and Emerging Risk Solutions businesses. In tandem with Meshify, HSB's IoT technology subsidiary based in Austin, TX, we partner with insurance carriers, property owners and ecosystem players to create solutions that "connect and protect" our customers by combining the latest IoT technology, specialty insurance products, and innovative business models into game-changing offerings.
HSB and its IoT technology subsidiary, Meshify, are seeking an outstanding Senior Product Manager to guide the organization’s mobile app efforts. Leveraging a deep product management toolkit, the Senior Product Manager will be responsible for the overall end-to-end product lifecycle, including customer discovery, product vision and strategy, roadmap refinement, requirements gathering, and development to product launch and post-launch.
The Senior Product Manager position is ideal for someone who is passionate about building and owning innovative, customer facing products. The ideal candidate must have demonstrated the ability to develop strong relationships and build consensus across technical and non-technical teams. Working alongside talented and fun people, s/he will help create and implement leading edge IoT solutions that are at the intersection of technology and insurance, preventing losses and enabling small businesses to be more successful.
The team is primarily based in Austin, TX. The Senior IoT Product Manager can work remotely with the expectation of some travel; alternatively, relocation to Austin is also available.
For more information on Meshify, please visit https://meshify.com/
WE EXPECTEducation and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Masters’ is preferred
- 8+ years of product management experience, delivering across the full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution.
- Proven experience in delivering one or more V1 customer-facing products
- Prior work experience in IoT or Smart Home strongly preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong proficiency in launching products and new features in web, native iOS and Android
- Proven ability to successfully collaborate across diverse teams including engineering, marketing, operations, business development, legal, and customer success
- Deep expertise in product analytics and user research methodologies (qualitative and quantitative)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the presence and poise to present to senior executives and gain consensus on complex topics
- Proactive, self-starter with strong ownership mentality and a desire to get things done
- Relentless passion for solving customer problems through innovation and a penchant to roll-up-your-sleeves
We are an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.