Senior Solution Delivery Manager - EaaS
WE OFFERTo shape the future of Munich Re Group, IoT Financing Services (IFS) develops and executes the global IoT strategy of Munich Re by developing insurance-related IoT Technology and cutting-edge, IoT based, financial products, in a particular as-a-service offerings (XaaS).
Within our global Munich Re XaaS initiative, we are looking for a XaaS Solution Delivery Manager to define, establish and run the XaaS Solution Delivery Operations of IFS. This role builds an essential part of our efforts to establish IFS as leading XaaS player and will report into the COO. It will also carry a great amount of exposure with stakeholders across and outside the organization, particularly with our Senior Executives, our go-to-market teams, Munich Re, and our financing partners.
The Sr. Solution Delivery Manager plays a key role in our XaaS Team. This role is responsible for the solution delivery process and ensures an excellent customer experience along the lifetime of our XaaS customer contracts. These contracts enable our customers to derive significant benefits and help enable our OEM partners to servitize their business models. The role is responsible for managing service delivery and customer contracts of all dedicated XaaS entities.
- Design, implement and lead the solution delivery function of IFS, balancing the short-to-medium term needs of our customers, with the long-term strategy and scalability of our organization.
- Help recruit talent, develop, and lead expert resources through all stages of the solution delivery process.
- Lead complex, multi-disciplinary delivery teams, working with internal and external stakeholders to track requirements, manage delivery schedules, identify risks, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company.
- Build ecosystem of partners to scale up operations over multiple OEMs.
- Manage customer contracts of all dedicated XaaS entities from their inception to their expiry, including solution readiness and customer onboarding, ensuring booking & funding and managing the refinancing.
- Ensure that all customer queries are addressed and resolved and manage any claims and damages related activities.
- Build, organizational capabilities and automate & monitor processes, as well as act as functional representative for systems selections, implementation & evolution.
- Build working relationships with customers, OEM partners & suppliers and provide open lines of communication to ensure business transactions are executed quickly and smoothly.
- Lead negotiations with vendors for all kinds of demands.
- Act as the guardian of day-to-day compliance of the business with its contractual obligations to customers and vendors, recording interactions and ensuring obligations are executed on in a timely and accurate manner.
- Develop a deep understanding of the industries our services are provided to and build a good understanding of the workflow processes that may affect different vendors and customers.
- Support our go-to-market teams in engaging with our customers on topics related to the contract lifecycle, contract management, negotiations, invoicing or customer service.
- Represent the Operations functions to ensure capability is built to serve new programs, and the new products are developed that can be operationalized.
WE EXPECTYour Profile:
- You have a deep knowledge of equipment finance operations ecosystems.
- You understand the challenges of managing complex contracts from their inception to their end of life, ensuring a compliant and controlled, streamlined and efficient, net revenue maximizing processes.
- You have a good understanding of the challenges of modern manufacturing and how delivery models that combine hardware, software, and services can help manufacturers improve their revenues and bottom line, as well as their resilience, and flexibility.
- You have a customer-first mindset and always start with the problem you’re solving rather than the solution.
- You’re able to think and act in an agile environment.
- You understand risks and associated mitigation strategies.
- You know how to create and iterate on top of a minimal-viable offering.
- You’re respected for your domain knowledge by your peers.
- You’re able to communicate your knowledge of this domain to senior stakeholders who may not have the same level of expertise.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in an international organization leading cross-functional teams delivering on complex customer-focused products, strategic initiatives or corporate development projects.
- The ideal candidate has in addition at a minimum, 5 years of experience in operations & operations management activities, at an independent leasing company, captive leasing company, financial services institution or another type of financing company in the ecosystem.
- Alternatively, you have gained your experience managing financing programs for a manufacturer or gained deep insight into contract management and procurement processes as category manager for complex service products.
- Bachelor’s degree qualification is required. Additional Masters or above qualification is a plus.
- High-degree of knowledge about the products (loans, leases, residual values, other equity and debt-related instruments) and the risks in the space.
- Process and systems focused individual but with a good understanding of the commercial aspects of finance and business in general and a commercial and ‘can do’ outlook’.
- Background working directly in or with large enterprises and corporations and an ability to blend into our start-up environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to communicate effectively.
- Structured approach, familiar with setting up new offerings, creating new processes, managing multiple stakeholders, and driving initiatives across different organizations.
- Ability to influence and align stakeholders, facilitation and coaching skills are a plus.
- Self-starter showing proactivity and ownership, with ability to define clear goals and track progress.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and frequent change.
- Executive presence.
- Willingness to travel .
- Fluent in English and German; French, Italian, Spanish, or additional languages are a plus.
At The Hartford Steam Boiler, a subsidiary of Munich Re, we see Diversity and Inclusion as a solution to the challenges and opportunities all around us. Our goal is to foster an inclusive culture and build a workforce that reflects the customers we serve and the communities in which we live and work. We strive to provide a workplace where all of our colleagues feel respected, valued and empowered to achieve their very best every day. We recruit and develop talent with a focus on providing our customers the most innovative products and services.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.