WE OFFERHSB is looking for a business-minded and self-motivated attorney to assist with reviewing, drafting, updating and negotiating business partner and customer contracts, primarily related to the Company's global engineering services operations in the US, EMEA, Latin America and Asia and ensure their compliance with Company policies and processes and applicable laws and regulations.
Review, draft, update and negotiate business partner and customer contracts related to the Company's products, services and operations.
Provide legal support for product development and implementation, including review of related product templates/forms, marketing and training materials.
The ideal candidate will have a practical, business-oriented approach and will be a proactive problem solver.
WE EXPECTEducation and Experience:
- JD Degree is required; membership in CT bar preferred
- 3+ years of experience with commercial contract drafting in a law firm or corporate setting.
- Experience/background in any of the following areas is a plus: engineering services, property/casualty business and related laws, financial sanctions compliance, data/intellectual property
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organization skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and respond in timely and proficient manner
- Financial acumen
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
At The Hartford Steam Boiler, a subsidiary of Munich Re, we see Diversity and Inclusion as a solution to the challenges and opportunities all around us. Our goal is to foster an inclusive culture and build a workforce that reflects the customers we serve and the communities in which we live and work. We strive to provide a workplace where all of our colleagues feel respected, valued and empowered to achieve their very best every day. We recruit and develop talent with a focus on providing our customers the most innovative products and services.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.