WE OFFERManage Performance Improvement Business Line projects, serve as Performance Improvement Product Manager, and serve as subject matter expert for at least one subject. Process Engineering and Operations Management are the preferred subject matter areas for this position. Position will be a key team member in Solomon’s Advisory Services business line, contributing to its success and profitability.
- BS in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- BS in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, and Business BA or MBA
- 15 to 20-plus years in Refining or Petrochemical industry with Operations, Maintenance, and Engineering experience at Engineer and Supervisor/Manager levels.
- Should have a minimum of 10 years of Process Engineering and Operations experience.
- 25-plus years in Refining or Petrochemical Industry with Operations, Maintenance, and Engineering experience at Engineer, Supervisor/Manager, and Executive (Refinery Manager or VP) levels.
- Should have a minimum of 15 years of Process Engineering and Operations experience.
- Should have 10 years of experience in Planning and Optimization, Trading, or Strategy experience.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project software.
- Proficient in the use of one or more Planning and Optimization software solutions (e.g., Aspen PIMS, Haverly, AVEVA Spiral Suite, etc.), including strategic analysis of results.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to work within team environment and as independent contributor.
- Demonstrated ability to lead in difficult situations.
- Capability of serving as Project Manager for consulting projects of varying size.
- Must be able to command the respect of Solomon colleagues and project teams, manage client relationships, and be credible to potential clients.
- Willingness and ability to develop new consulting business and provide support to Business Development Team.
- Must demonstrate strong job quality motivation and possess high degree of intelligence.
- Willingness to work in the Houston or Dallas offices.
- Must be willing to travel to various world locations.
- Must be willing to travel 60 to 90 days per year.