IT Product Manager – Business Operations
WE OFFERCoordinate a full range of activities that are required to deliver and maintain business valued technical solutions to the Operations business. Provide leadership and coordination of all technical aspects of the product team, partnering with the Business Product Owner. Ensures overall financial and technical health of the Product (both Projects and Run). Coordinate and align with enterprise practice groups, frameworks and shared services. Accountable for interfaces with technical partners (internal and external). Understand the business as well as current trends in both technology and insurance operations in order to identify opportunities for operational efficiencies. Collaborate with the Technical Lead and Solution Architect in the development of the long-range technology strategies to support the Operations business strategy and accountable for its completion.
WE EXPECTEducation and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in information management, business or finance, or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years of information systems or project management experience including two years of delivery management.
- Experience working within the primary insurance industry.
- Experience in building/leading/developing/working in customer relationship management (CRM). workflow automation, process improvement and/or scalable platforms.
- Knowledge working with insurance operations.
- Project management methods – Agile, Kanban, tools and techniques.
- Ability to work independently as well as in an environment of teamwork and collaboration.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong customer service skills and behaviors.
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions in an informed, confident and timely manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to influence and negotiate.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office or comparable product for word processing, spreadsheets, database management and presentation development.
At The Hartford Steam Boiler, a subsidiary of Munich Re, we see Diversity and Inclusion as a solution to the challenges and opportunities all around us. Our goal is to foster an inclusive culture and build a workforce that reflects the customers we serve and the communities in which we live and work. We strive to provide a workplace where all of our colleagues feel respected, valued and empowered to achieve their very best every day. We recruit and develop talent with a focus on providing our customers the most innovative products and services.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.