Application Specialist - Financial Solutions
WE OFFERServe as technical lead for reporting tools and technology within FP&A along with an engagement team. Serve as the subject matter expert to build required functionality within existing tools, maintain functionality and configuration of existing tools, train employees and build technical skills across the finance department and within HSB broader user group.
WE EXPECTEducation and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent professional experience
- 10+ years’ experience in IT including 5+ years’ experience in implementing Oracle Hyperion Planning & Budgeting services and 2+ years' experience in implementing Oracle Enterprise Planning & Budgeting Cloud Services (EPBCS), Profitability and Cost Management Cloud Service (PCMCS) and in On-Premises to Cloud implementations
- 5+ years' experience in Sequel Server, SSAS, SSIS and production batch environments (i.e. Control-M, ESP, Windows, etc.)
- Ability to create source systems integrations
- Deep understanding of the metadata, dimensions and their attributes along with the interdimensional relationships
- Technical knowledge of EPM scripting for writing custom consolidations, translation logic, complex business rules and EPM Automation
- Experience in provisioning users and should be well-versed in the user roles
- Strong functional and technical knowledge in Oracle EPM
- Ability to gather requirements, plan delivery and assess risks
- Project experience in EPM Suite of Products
- Create and maintain system documentation, both functional and technical
- Understanding of cloud-based SaaS and PaaS market offerings
- Excellent SmartView skills
- Excellent MS Office skills especially Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Working/Leadership experience with both onshore and offshore teams
- Experience facilitating meetings and coordinating of disparate teams
At The Hartford Steam Boiler, a subsidiary of Munich Re, we see Diversity and Inclusion as a solution to the challenges and opportunities all around us. Our goal is to foster an inclusive culture and build a workforce that reflects the customers we serve and the communities in which we live and work. We strive to provide a workplace where all of our colleagues feel respected, valued and empowered to achieve their very best every day. We recruit and develop talent with a focus on providing our customers the most innovative products and services.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.