WE OFFERGreat opportunity at HSB to work at a global company as an Investment Accountant.
In this position you will support HSB investment accounting function.
Reconcile the Princeton Asset Management (PAM) investment accounting system related reports to the PeopleSoft general ledger, footnote preparation and reconciliations to financial reporting and journal entries, on a statutory and IFRS basis.
Create various investment schedules for management reports, and IFRS 9 reporting.
Collaborate with Investment Accounting, Corporate Finance, and Statutory Reporting, as well as with BlackRock Solutions.
WE EXPECTEducation and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years investment accounting experience
- CPA is a plus
- Knowledge of investment accounting preferable in an insurance environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Sound written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team while adhering to strict deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Access)
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft General ledger is a plus
- Knowledge of Eagle Wings statutory reporting system is a plus
- Knowledge of PAM investment accounting system is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.