Loss Control Inspector Trainee - Atlanta, GA
WE OFFERThe Hartford Steam Boiler Inspection and Insurance Co (HSB) is seeking a Loss Control Inspector Trainee for Atlanta, GA.
Develops proficiencies in HSB inspection techniques and procedures following prescribed training program timeframes. Qualifies to take and pass the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors examination. Obtain applicable jurisdictional commission(s).
WE EXPECTEducation and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 4 year's experience associated with the pressure equipment industry as outlined in NB-263 RCI-1 including but not limited to:
- Boiler operation exceeding 50,000 lbs. per hour
- Performance of repairs, alterations or maintenance
- NDE examiner (ASNT Level II or III)
- Inspection or maintenance of boilers or pressure vessels
- 2 year's experience associated with the pressure equipment industry as outlined in NB-263, RCI-1 and Completion of an accredited military/merchant marine training program or associated certification program (including CWI, Boiler Maker, Power Engineering, API Inspector)
- 1 year experience associated with the pressure equipment industry as outlined in NB-263, RCI-1 and Bachelor Degree or higher in Engineering, Technology, Science or Math (BSME, BSEE, or BSChe) from an accredited institution
- Planning and organizational skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work without direct supervision and adaptability
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer service
- Communicates effectively (both verbally and written)
- Problem solving skills
- Computer technology skills including the Microsoft Office Suite
At The Hartford Steam Boiler, a subsidiary of Munich Re, we see Diversity and Inclusion as a solution to the challenges and opportunities all around us. Our goal is to foster an inclusive culture and build a workforce that reflects the customers we serve and the communities in which we live and work. We strive to provide a workplace where all of our colleagues feel respected, valued and empowered to achieve their very best every day. We recruit and develop talent with a focus on providing our customers the most innovative products and services.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.