Senior IoT AI Business Development Manager
WE OFFERThis client-facing position is responsible for the sourcing, analysis, development and execution of products and strategies designed to introduce insurance solutions to corporations looking for mitigating risk in deploying Artificial Intelligence (AI). This position takes the regional or national market lead for the Insure AI topic (e.g. market lead US West, market lead US East, market lead UK, market lead China etc). This position will source and execute business opportunities and lead the IoT team’s business in respective market.
WE EXPECTEducation and Experience:
- Bachelors degree required. Graduate degree in quantitative subjects, like Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or similar strongly preferred
- 8+ years of working experience
- Good understanding of theory and practical implementation fo Machine Learning, Reinforcement Learning, and other statistical learning techniques
- Good working proficiency in R and Python
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong networking skills
- Ability to develop market strategies, supervise junior roles and develop personnel
- Good understanding of technical aspects of AI and modern statistical techniques (e.g. knowing the theory behind most important machine learning techniques like Random Forests or Feed-Forward Neural Networks, testing procedures like k-fold Cross-Validation, and good statistical understanding of hypothesis testing, prediction vs causal inference models, data visualization etc.)
- Ability to speak and present at conferences
- Ability to manage a new product innovation process
- Strong project management skills, strong intellectual curiosity and drive
We are an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.