WE OFFERReview and evaluate samples of completed work done by Insurance Operations including, but not limited to, documents and system entries related to policy services, claims, inspection services, and contact center to ensure compliance with regulations, documented processes, and other company rules. Able to identify deficiencies in training documentation, procedures, and resolve ambiguity through process improvement recommendations. Ensure all work is reviewed in a timely manner in accordance with quality assurance standards and provide input into individual processor and underwriter training needs. Grow as a continuous improvement practitioner by identifying and eliminating waste while simultaneously improving the customer’s experience. Participate in and/or provide input for special projects or organizational initiatives relating to processing, quality, audit or technology.
WE EXPECTEducation and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience is required
- 3+ years’ experience in a production environment is required
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in policy services, underwriting or related insurance experience is preferred
- A minimum six months experience at HSB is required
- Experience in data collection and analysis
- CPCU, CIC, ARM or other insurance industry designation is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in a team environment including participating in conflict resolution, accepting personal accountability, being open to influence and demonstrating team commitment
- Knowledge of general business, insurance principles, analytical and research skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated organizational and prioritization skills; ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Strong knowledge of HSB products and services
- Ability to multi-task and must be comfortable working in a high volume, production environment
- Demonstrated mastery of processing, rating and policy issuance systems
- Expert PC skills in Adobe and MS Office (especially Word, Excel)
At The Hartford Steam Boiler, a subsidiary of Munich Re, we see Diversity and Inclusion as a solution to the challenges and opportunities all around us. Our goal is to foster an inclusive culture and build a workforce that reflects the customers we serve and the communities in which we live and work. We strive to provide a workplace where all of our colleagues feel respected, valued and empowered to achieve their very best every day. We recruit and develop talent with a focus on providing our customers the most innovative products and services.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.