Senior IoT Marketing Specialist
WE OFFEROur IoT Marketing team is hiring!
At HSB and Meshify, we are unleashing real-time IoT data to prevent losses from water, fire, and equipment damage. Working together as a diverse team of business, engineering, and creative enthusiasts, we deliver technology experiences every day help keep homes safe and businesses up and running.
If you're excited about technology and have prior marketing experience in an agency, technology or insurance environment, please apply today! We're looking for marketing professionals with a track record in managing client accounts, working on digital strategies, and implementing new customer experiences.
As a member of HSB’s Applied Technology Solutions business, direct marketing and sales enablement initiatives on behalf HSB’s small commercial and industrial Internet of Things (IoT) businesses you will manage a series of client relationships and own the development of targeted marketing campaigns and assets focused on improving business KPIs. Using a diverse marketing toolkit, launch new IoT products and services that are on the forefront of insurtech, and support client marketing efforts related to IoT, while also building the brand story of HSB’s IoT and IIoT programs as the businesses scale around the world.
WE EXPECTEducation and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, design or related field of study (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of insurance, financial services or a technology-based industry in a marketing, brand management, communications, or design-related role
- Prior experience in launching new products and executing marketing campaigns in a technology product-based environment is highly preferred
- Prior experience working with creative agencies required
- Proven capabilities in marketing, communications, PR, digital, social media, design and/or customer insights
- Demonstrated ability in creating marketing plans that tie to the overall business strategy to effective tactics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the presence and poise to present to senior level clients and persuade internal colleagues on complex topics
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to build relationships across internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive, self-starter who can work independently and, in a team, setting
- Knowledge of insurance and/or financial product marketing highly preferred
- General knowledge of digital marketing strongly preferred
- Proficiency in one of the following is highly preferred: content strategy, copywriting, UX/UI, digital campaigns, social media marketing, or communication design
At The Hartford Steam Boiler, a subsidiary of Munich Re, we see Diversity and Inclusion as a solution to the challenges and opportunities all around us. Our goal is to foster an inclusive culture and build a workforce that reflects the customers we serve and the communities in which we live and work. We strive to provide a workplace where all of our colleagues feel respected, valued and empowered to achieve their very best every day. We recruit and develop talent with a focus on providing our customers the most innovative products and services.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.