Product Operations Manager - Cyber
WE OFFERManage the product lifecycle of a particular product family across distribution channels (i.e., Cyber, Specialty Liability, Equipment Breakdown). Known as the “go to” person to solve for new business opportunities for their respective product family due to their deep knowledge of both the product and the process to deliver that product to the market. Ensure that business processes deliver desired business outcomes. Manage the lifecycle of the product development/ enhancement process, inclusive of product ideation, formal product development, market launch and monitoring and strengthening phases for their respective product family. Drive the goal of delivering more frequent enhancements to the market using a consistent process and approach for execution (i.e., align effort to payoff and introduce “Minimum Viable Approach” where it makes sense). Ensures that the framework provided for an effective product lifecycle management process enables product performance reviews, execution of initiatives and management of product issues.
In addition, has a deep understanding of the operational process for each product and/or product family in order to identify and spearhead operational efficiencies in every step of the value chain to enable more rapid changes of business needs. Establish new processes where needed and maintain a culture of continuous improvement for existing processes to maximize efficiencies. Own the end-to-end operational value chain for the delivery of a product family. Also organize the necessary resources and choreographs deliverables across multiple functional teams involved in each product initiative to ensure timely and thorough execution accounting for dependencies and inter-dependencies. Partners with the Global Product Owners and divisional Product Managers/Business Segment Leaders to ensure optimal delivery of products across various distribution channels in the US Market.
WE EXPECTEducation and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience is required
- 5+ years’ experience Process Improvement and Project Management
- 3+ years’ experience in Insurance industry (P&C industry a plus)
- Leadership skills
- demonstrates courage in difficult situations
- marshals resources to get things done
- persuades others to win support
- demonstrates organizational savvy
- sees conflict as opportunities to make things better
- drives results and accomplishes objectives
- Critical thinking, system thinking
- High level problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
We are an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.