Talent Acquisition Professional (m/f/d) *
HSB Canada is looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Professional responsible to attract and select high performing talent to fill current and future organizational requirements, as well as support other human resources department activities as needed. Your professionalism and commitment to delivering a superior candidate experience drives talent acquisition activities that help identify top candidates who will contribute to the delivery of Company objectives. Your enthusiasm and approach enables candidates to understand how our collaborative environment provides a unique opportunity to pursue their careers while contributing to our shared successes at the forefront of the ever-evolving intersection of insurance and technology.
- Coordinate with business leaders to understand the talent requirements for various opportunities.
- Create position postings to generate interest and attract highly qualified candidates who align with the organizational requirements.
- Review candidate resumes, assess candidate alignment to the specified position and requirements at each stage, in discussion with business leader hiring partners.
- Coordinate the selection process to move efficiently through the various stages, coordinating candidates and interviewers in a timely manner.
- Maintain postings represented on sourcing channels to ensure they are active and effective.
- Deliver a positive candidate experience, build on employer branding activities, and convey Company values, including our strong reputation as an industry leader, and collaborative and inclusive culture.
- Coordinate background checks in a timely manner.
- Communicate selection closure with remaining candidates following direction provided.
- Perform recruitment and selection activities with professionalism and in adherence to Company standards, legislation, and best practices.
- Provide support to department activities as needed.
Driven by technology and fueled by innovation, HSB is Canada’s premier specialty insurance and applied technology services provider. Offering 150 years of technical and service excellence, we are focusing on emerging trends and unlocking new opportunities for clients. Today, we are accelerating, changing the future of insurance and risk solutions, for a modern world.
At HSB, we value the strengths and contributions of our diverse workforce. We offer continuous learning opportunities, giving you flexibility to grow in your career while enjoying a healthy work-life balance and a collaborative approach in our coast-to-coast network of offices. Become part of a rewarding and impactful workplace experience while seeing first-hand technologies and risk solutions that are changing the way we live and work.
HSB is much more! It’s insurance. Engineering. Technology. To learn more about us, please visit www.hsb.ca.
- Completion of college or university studies in Human Resources,
- Certified Human Resources Professional designation in progress or completed is an asset,
- 4 to 6 years of experience in full cycle recruiting for a broad range of roles and levels; experience relating to technology, insurance, business development, administrative support and/or engineering roles preferred,
- Strong capabilities in identifying candidate capabilities and demonstrated achievements in effective remote recruiting practices,
- Able to establish rapport easily while maintaining professional communications,
- Collaborative with a high degree of internal and external service level orientation,
- Excellent professional, verbal, and written communication skills,
- Highly organized with strong time management abilities, able to prioritize and multi-task,
- Proficient with MS Office, as well as with applicant tracking systems is preferred,
- Adaptable to changing requirements, able to balance being effective and efficient while working
Creating and maintaining a work environment that promotes respect, diversity and dignity is important to us. We strive for equality in our workplace, to eliminate employment barriers, and promote a workplace based on principles which align with our company values and promote positive employee practices. Candidates requiring accommodation during any stage of our selection process should advise us of this; we will strive to work with individuals to find a suitable means to meet their needs.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.