Application Support Product Owener (m/f/d) *
Working as part of the Business Solutions Tower within the global IT team, this role will actively manage aspects of application development and ongoing support for the EIL application landscape.
This role will balance a sound knowledge of the business with technical expertise in order to ensure our application estate is managed effectively.
The role will assist in bridging the gap between HSB and global IT initiatives and projects supporting EIL representation at the Global Change Advisory Board
In addition the role will assist with ongoing support for locally managed applications and act as an IT SME for third party provided applications.
- Effectively assist in the management of application products across EIL/HSB
- Manage and assist in upgrades to applications, SQL, infrastructure across the estate
- Act as a point of contact for Azure / Major Infrastructure Changes / Outages
- Manage key stakeholder relationships between Global IT and the HSB business areas
- Investigate incidents and provide resolutions, root cause analysis
- Assist with security activities including but not exclusively patch management, Bafin, Regulatory
- Assist with audit activities both internal and external to make sure we stay compliant within the organisation
- Document application infrastructure, relationships and data flows
- Maintain LeanIX and the CMDB with any changes that are made to the application and infrastructure estate
- Run Participate in application and infrastructure projects and gather support business resources for testing etc.
- Manage 3rd party relationships with application suppliers, to ensure we are getting the service we require
- Monitor the performance of local applications
- Focus on customer outcomes – internal and external
- Support Recruitment and on-board of permanent and contractor resources as required
- To drive projects through to ‘business as usual’ while remaining adept at addressing resistance and changing specifications
- Establish appropriate standards and controls, manage security technologies, and direct the establishment and implementation of policies and procedures
- Drafts & maintains procedures and documentation for applications / infrastructure support
- Supports the deployment & training of the application into production environment based on operational requirements with a focus on Third Party applications.
- Carries out agreed operational procedures, incl. application or network configuration, installation, integration, maintenance in IT Operation & as part of the lifecycle management.
- Change Management – raise tickets, support local Business Solutions Team with filling out correct documents to get the requests through to the appropriate channels