Engineering Business Support Coordinator (12 months FTC) (m/f/d) *
Do you have experience of working in a fast paced environment, do you have fantastic planning skills and organisation skills? Do you manage your time and tasks effectively? If so we want to hear from you!
HSB are currently recruiting for Engineering Business Support Coordinator to join the Customer Trading Hub in Manchester, for a period of 12 months.
Your role will be to support the Engineering Business with the provision of administrative technical services and provide frontline administrative support to Engineer Surveyors in the field. You will also provide service delivery to our external customers by assisting with a full range of engineering operational requests via phone or e-mail.
We provide administration support to Engineering department in relation to all correspondence and production of technical reports, including written Schemes of Examination.
The team supports the administration of all QA documentation, uploading onto intranet and keeping relevant members of staff updated
You will be responsible for the re – allocation of engineers and the maintenance of our database to assist the allocation program, providing the remote engineering team with the information needed to undertake inspections in an efficient manner.
Day to day tasks include:
- Maintaining the engineering workforce assessment schedule for the UKAS auditing requirements.
- Preparation of contact information for inspection visits in accordance with client requirements.
- To provide a technical referral point for brokers on reporting issues, site information explanation and general engineering questions.
- Provide guidance on the completion of the report forms held within the Kinetic Application
- Production of Client Inspection Reports where the inspection form is unavailable in Kinetic
- Ensuring Management Information and data is up to date
- Ensuring data security and confidentiality
The ideal candidate will have excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team. This role requires daily use of internal systems and databases, as well as Microsoft packages, the successful candidate will demonstrate experience of using a variety of software packages.