Interim HR Business Partner (m/f/d) *
Are you an experienced HR Business Partner, looking for a new challenge?
We have an exciting FTC opportunity to join our Manchester based HR Team. This is a dynamic role, supporting the Engineering arm of our Business.
As HR Business Partner, you will work with our Engineering Teams, in order to support the development and execution of strategies that support the achievement of the functional area’s business goals, therefore the ability to build and maintain relationships with key partners within the allocated functional area(s) and the wider business is required.
In your role you will support the deployment of wider HR initiatives and act as the ‘front face’ for the wider team, ensuring that the client group receives a great level of service from HR and addressing any issues as they may arise.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter – with the ability to manage and prioritise own workload with the confidence to set and determine the HR agenda within your client group, as well as having a demonstrable track record of effectively managing employee relations matters.
Duties will include;
- Utilising management information to identify HR themes and trends and make recommendations as necessary
- Ensure the effective resourcing of the Engineering Teams by tracking headcount budget, supporting stakeholders with the recruitment and resourcing of their teams, and developing plans to address future skill requirements. Work with the Talent Acquisition team to ensure the service received is of the expected standard
- Leading on talent management initiatives e.g. succession planning and talent identification; ensuring that development plans are put in place where appropriate to do so
- Support cultural development by identifying areas for action and supporting related activity
- Facilitation of employee engagement surveys; analysing outputs for your business area and supporting follow-up activity (e.g. communications, action planning)
- Manage the annual compensation process within the functional area, and give guidance to out-of-cycle changes
- Ensure employees are appropriately rewarded and recognised for their contribution, keeping abreast of external developments, sharing insights as appropriate and making recommendations
- Ensure effective performance management of employees by ensuring the adoption of the Continuous Conversations approach as well as ensuring poor performance is addressed appropriately
- Management of complex employee relations cases, supporting structural changes and mentoring the HR Generalist with regards to simpler cases
- Support the implementation and roll-out of HSB UK&I, HSB Group and Munich Re Group HR programmes
- Ability to see the bigger picture and to consider the longer term horizon.
- Articulate with good presentation skills; ability to pitch ideas and influence key leaders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to understand trends, develop recommendations for action based on analysis.
- Ability to influence, evaluate and handle conflicting priorities effectively in a fast paced environment with senior level leaders.
- Strong mind-set for continuous improvement
- Excellent time management and ability to work in a complex and ever evolving environment
- Ability to build strong and enduring relationships with stakeholders and colleagues
- Committed to being a great teammate
- Committed to continual self-development