Talent Management & Development Systems Analyst
Amelia , United States
Your jobThis position will be responsible for proactively identifying, communicating and administering the learning management system. Will provide relevant learning and talent metrics, evaluation, analysis, tracking and reporting to the TM&D team members, HR colleagues and other identified stakeholders. This role is expected to utilize various data and metrics to recommend solutions to help drive the overall talent management and development strategy. In addition, this role will be responsible for developing e-learning courses and other digital solutions as needed, to meet the needs of our client groups.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all matters related to the Cornerstone Learning Management System. This includes overall coordination of system upgrades, access, user permissions as well as issue identification and resolution. Ensure employee and training data is accurate, identify operational issues and resolve problems whenever possible, escalating as necessary.
- Create and run scheduled and ad-hoc reports, such as monthly course completion, training evaluation metrics, and training surveys. Identify additional reporting needs as necessary and develop tools to address these needs.
- Analyze talent development and learning data and make recommendations based on findings to further maximize the company’s overall learning and development offerings
- Develop creative and consistent electronic support tools and materials. This includes applying knowledge of adult learning theory to identify appropriate training media and methodologies based on audience learning styles, course content and desired learning outcomes
- Collaborate with other TM&D team members on group projects to aid group and management decision-making and communication.
- Produce metrics and analyze learning and talent data to provide overall summaries and findings and share with appropriate stakeholders at various levels across the organization.
Your profileSuccessful candidates will possess the following skills/capabilities:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years’ experience in the HR or talent management and development fields
- Understanding of adult learning theory and talent development best practices
- Strong expertise with modern cloud-based LMS (Cornerstone and/or Success Factors)
- Demonstrate mastery skill level with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, Teams
- Experience and comfort using tools such as: Adobe InDesign, Articulate Studio & Storyline, video recording and editing software (i.e. Vyond)
- Ability to work and learn independently, and ability to teach others technical processes and tools
- Ability to translate requirements into functionality in an HRIS system
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable working with a virtual team
- Experience working with global teams, preferred
- Solid instructional design/development skills, preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Munich Re America Services, Inc. is a services provider to affiliated group companies primarily related to general services, procurement and IT services.