Senior Administrative Assistant
Princeton , United States
Your jobWe’re adding to our diverse team of experts and are looking to hire those who are committed to building a culture that enables the creation of innovative solutions for our business units and clients.
As a member of Munich Re's US operations, we offer the financial strength and stability that comes with being part of the world's preeminent insurance and reinsurance brand. Our risk experts work together to assemble the right mix of products and services to help our clients stay competitive – from traditional reinsurance coverages, to niche and specialty reinsurance and insurance products.
Be a part of a dynamic, global team! As part of the North America Audit Hub, the Senior Administrative Assistant supports the SVP – Head of North America Audit Hub, Audit Directors and overall North American Audit Hub (NAAH) in providing audit services to Munich Re’s North America entities. As a trusted advisor, the NAAH builds effective relationships while providing independent value-added internal audit services necessary to provide reasonable assurance regarding the effectiveness of governance, compliance, risk management, and internal controls systems.
- Assist with preparation of presentations, ad hoc briefing documents and other meeting materials (e.g., data exhibits) required for internal team meetings including quarterly audit committees, management reporting, quarterly SLA discussions, and annual and ongoing risk assessment.
- Run reports and compile information from internal reporting packages and databases on a regular / established basis to support the internal audit team.
- Independently update client contact information / key stakeholders for North America Companies and keep updated regarding relevant company changes from both internal and external sources. Highlight information to SVP / Directors for inclusion in stakeholder meetings and relationship management.
- Maintains internal websites, org charts, report distribution lists, client facing communication, etc. to ensure consistency across the NAAH.
- Assist with audit specific activities as needed including report issuance, issue follow up, scheduling and continuous improvement activities.
- Support all department related financial activities including annual budgeting, budget to actual analysis, purchasing, invoice processing, and vendor onboarding.
- Contribute to team recruiting efforts, including coordinating availability for interviews and assisting with new employee onboarding.
- Provide administrative support for assigned team members including scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, preparing T&E reports, arranging conferences etc.
- Perform other regular and ad hoc administrative support for as assigned (e.g., BCP documentation).
Munich Re America Services (MRAS) is a shared service organization that delivers services to all Munich Re US P&C Companies and other group entities.
Your profileYour Profile:
- Undergraduate degree.
- Minimum of 3 years Administrative Assistant experience or equivalent.
- Advanced / expert review and editing qualifications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Automated Calendar Systems and Electronic Mail.
- Availability to work with data and familiarity or willingness to learn Microsoft Power BI.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven project management and organizational skills. Ability to execute projects from concept to completion with minimal direction.
- Attention to detail and proven problem solving skills.
- Ability to analyze situations, determine appropriate actions and follow through.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change quickly, including frequent multitasking and reprioritization of work.
- Must be a highly responsible individual who can operate independently.
At Munich Re US, we see Diversity and Inclusion as a solution to the challenges and opportunities all around us. Our goal is to foster an inclusive culture and build a workforce that reflects the customers we serve and the communities in which we live and work. We strive to provide a workplace where all of our colleagues feel respected, valued and empowered to achieve their very best every day. We recruit and develop talent with a focus on providing our customers the most innovative products and services.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Munich Re America Services, Inc. is a services provider to affiliated group companies primarily related to general services, procurement and IT services.