IT Risk Technical Specialist - Vulnerability Management and PKI
Cincinnati , United States
Your jobMunich Re America Services (MRAS) is a shared service organization that delivers services to all Munich Re US P&C Companies and other group entities.
We’re adding to our diverse team of experts and are looking to hire those who are committed to building a culture that enables the creation of innovative solutions for our business units and clients.
As a member of Munich Re's Global operations, we offer the financial strength and stability that comes with being part of the world's preeminent insurance and reinsurance brand. Our risk experts work together to assemble the right mix of products and services to help our clients stay competitive – from traditional reinsurance coverages, to niche and specialty reinsurance and insurance products.
Future focused and always one step ahead
We are looking for an IT Risk Technical Specialist to be part of the IT Security Services Delivery (ITSSD) team, focused on defending Munich Re companies from cyber-attack and maintaining operations of the security tools. Candidate must be a seasoned IT Security Operations professional with a deep background in IT security comprised of security solutions, products and security processes in a large scale environment with exposure to regulatory issues. You will support several technologies and operational processes to protect company information and assets from unauthorized access, misuse, modification, destruction and disruptions of services.
The position will be a key representative of the ITSSD ensuring the delivery of security services sitting in the Americas region. The candidate will be aligned with two different services within the ITSSD organization, Vulnerability Management and Certificate Management (Digital Certificate and PKI). The candidate will be responsible as a Global Service Manager for these services. The candidate must have operational experience and demonstrated successful delivery of a service.
As IT Risk Technical Specialist Service Manager, you’ll:
- Ensures continuous monitoring of the lifecycle management and target operational model for the service
- Create and maintain the Service Description and all Service Catalog items for the Vulnerability Management and the Certificate Management Services
- Definition of service offerings, service interfaces and service level agreements
- Support the service strategy and the service design in alignment with global IT service strategy and security architecture for the Vulnerability Management and the Certificate Management Services
- Define all measures, methods and quality criteria which are necessary to deliver and manage the service and products
- Implementation of steering, reporting and escalation processes in order to ensure service delivery.
- Establish relationships and regular cadence with any technology and business partners required to deliver the service
- Conduct Capacity Management activities and Perform continuous improvement assessments:
- Is the service being delivered still meeting business needs?
- Are any corrective actions in the service needed
- Are long term SLA and KPI measures treading in the desired direction?
- First escalation point of contact for P1-P2 incidents related to the service
- Lead Root Cause Analysis efforts to closure related to the service
- Continuous prioritization of backlog items
- Understand threats to technology systems/services availability and methods to protect against loss of availability of services
- IT degree or equivalent combination of related work experience desired
- 2+ years of experience in the vulnerability management operations
- 2+ years of experience in certificate management and PKI operations
- CISSP Certification desired
- Very good knowledge of complex IT organizations and experience with security-relevant topics, security technologies and trends in vulnerability and certificate management
- Prior hands on experience with administration, operations and reporting of Tenable or other Vulnerability Management tools
- Service Now Experience
- Experience in PKI operations (SSL/TLS, Certificate Provisioning, Cryptographic Keys)
- Experience in a Global company is required
- Strong planning, organizational and presentation skills
- Highly result oriented and structured
- Prior experience in OS Hardening Compliance and Techniques
- Ability to build teams and strong skills in the management of internal and external relationships, also extensive experience in an international context
- Excellent communication skills
At Munich Re US, we see Diversity and Inclusion as a solution to the challenges and opportunities all around us. Our goal is to foster an inclusive culture and build a workforce that reflects the customers we serve and the communities in which we live and work. We strive to provide a workplace where all of our colleagues feel respected, valued and empowered to achieve their very best every day. We recruit and develop talent with a focus on providing our customers the most innovative products and services.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Munich Re America Services, Inc. is a services provider to affiliated group companies primarily related to general services, procurement and IT services.