Human Resources Associate
Princeton , United States
Your jobAre you someone that is bored if you aren’t multi-tasking?
Do you consider customer service one of your strong suits?
Do you thrive in a team environment?
Then keep reading!
We’re adding to our diverse team of experts and are looking to hire those who are committed to building a culture that enables the creation of innovative solutions for our employees.
As a member of Munich Re's US operations, we offer the financial strength and stability that comes with being part of the world's preeminent insurance and reinsurance brand. Our risk experts work together to assemble the right mix of products and services to help our clients stay competitive – from traditional reinsurance coverages, to niche and specialty reinsurance and insurance products.
Within Munich Reinsurance America, Inc., Human Resources Department, we strive to empower employees to:
- Build their career
- Manage their life
- Make a difference
- Help shape the future of the Company.
As a member of our team, the HR Associate will be responsible for day-to-day employee support and administration of human resources programs, plans and initiatives spanning benefits, compensation, employee relations, performance and development, staffing, and work/life. This is a regional position that supports multiple entities across the U.S.
Major responsibilities include:
- Respond to questions from employees and retirees regarding the administration of all human resource related policies and programs.
- Administer human resources programs and plans according to established policies and procedures.
- Assist in data reporting and analysis concerning the efficiency and quality of service provided by HR.
- Respond to employee questions with both a sense of urgency as well as confidentiality.
- Maintain a knowledgeable understanding of all human resources policies, programs, plans and initiatives.
- Surface critical issues and prepare recommendations for enhancements or changes to HR procedures, systems and practices.
- Interface with vendors and other departments in handling billing, data transfers, and other transactions.
- Provide basic administrative support when necessary and participate in other projects as requested by management.
Your profileSuccessful candidates will possess the following skills/capabilities:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with a minimum of one year in HR administration
- A fundamental understanding of basic HR programs and issues
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent consultative and customer service skills to effectively interact with various levels of employees.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products; Word, PowerPoint and Excel as well as Human Resource Information Systems (SAP preferred) experience required.
Munich Re America Services, Inc. is a services provider to affiliated group companies primarily related to general services, procurement and IT services.