Infrastructure Specialist - Windows Client End Point Management
Princeton , United States
Your jobWe’re searching for our diverse team of experts and are looking to hire those who are committed to building a culture that enables the creation of innovative solutions for our business units and clients.
As a member of Munich Re's US operations, we offer the financial strength and stability that comes with being part of the world's preeminent insurance and reinsurance brand. Our risk experts work together to assemble the right mix of products and services to help our clients stay competitive – from traditional reinsurance coverages, to niche and specialty reinsurance and insurance products.
Future focused and always one step ahead
The Service Delivery team delivers stable operational services in a cost effective and adequate manner for applications in scope and IT infrastructure including onsite IT and provider management. Clear focus on continuous service delivery optimization, standardization and automation.
You as an Infrastructure Specialist will work within the global Windows Client Endpoint Management team and will support the Global Service Management for the Managed Client and Global Rollout Services
- Regional contact for the Global Rollout Service (e.g. Software Deployment and Packaging) and the Managed Client Service (e. g. Image Management) as a technical expert in such applications as SCCM, Intune/Autopilot, Azure, Windows 10/11, etc.
- Technical lead for Windows Client Build and Imaging Technologies (e.g. Task Sequences, Servicing, WDS, MDT, ADK, Scripting, etc.)
- Control the external service provider and vendor for the Global Rollout Service and the Managed Client Service in the Americas region according to the agreed SLAs and KPIs
- Driving regular regional meetings and performance evaluation for the adoption and user satisfaction of these services
- Ongoing technical analysis of the services with regards to optimization and standardization potentials; driving standardization of the services in Americas region
- Participation, control and lead of regional escalations in the responsible services
- Remediate vulnerabilities within our Managed Client Service environment and drive the further reduction together with the external service provider
- Working in projects and taking over regional or global project responsibility as a technical expert
Role Location: Princeton, NJ or Amelia, OH
Your profileYour Profile
- University degree in a technical discipline (computer science) or technical orientated education with several years of professional experience
- Deep technical knowledge and experience in the area of IT infrastructure services especially in Windows Client OS and Client Build, Image Management as well as Software packaging technologies
- Experience in managing external services provider and vendors
- Working experience in projects and cooperating with international distributed teams, high level of commitment, strong team player and clear customer orientation
- Skills in managing the diverging interests of various stakeholders
- “Cultural awareness” and willingness to work in an international and diverse team
- Excellent command of English
- You will work in an environment where we think big: Change and culture are continuously role-modelled. We create and articulate a compelling and ambitious shared purpose, vision and direction. We pave the way towards success and see failure as learning
- You are going to experience that we care & dare: We are empathetic. We know when to lead and know when to let others lead. We attract, grow and coach future leaders
- We communicate in a clear & authentic way: We interact with a positive and humble spirit. We solicit feedback, ask and listen, learn and unlearn
- You will grow with your clients: Whatever our role, we support business, in an efficient and effective way, to create value for our clients. We embrace new ways of working leveraging digitalization to deliver solutions
- Join us, and experience that we lead the We: We have a passion for winning and growing as a team. We inspire people to be capable of joint performance. We create an inclusive environment where different thoughts, generations, cultures and experiences are valued and encouraged
At Munich Re US, we see Diversity and Inclusion as a solution to the challenges and opportunities all around us. Our goal is to foster an inclusive culture and build a workforce that reflects the customers we serve and the communities in which we live and work. We strive to provide a workplace where all of our colleagues feel respected, valued and empowered to achieve their very best every day. We recruit and develop talent with a focus on providing our customers the most innovative products and services.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Munich Re America Services, Inc. is a services provider to affiliated group companies primarily related to general services, procurement and IT services.