Data Engineering Intern
Princeton , United States
Your jobMunich Re America Services (MRAS) is a shared service organization that delivers services to all Munich Re US P&C Companies and other group entities.
The Data Engineer intern will be involved with the data engineering team, insurance/reinsurance business and customer support with the following responsibilities:
- Data Provisioning to Data Lake on Azure Cloud
- Data Curation and Data Pipeline Development
- Statistical Model Deployment
- Understanding of internal/external data
- Technical Support to Analytics Team and Business Units
- Preferred majors: Graduate Program in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Analytics, Statistics and Information Technology
- R, C# and Java knowledge is a bonus–
- Big Data Technologies (such as Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Data Factory, Azure Cloud Stack) is a bonus
- Understanding of Machine & Deep Learning Algorithms is a bonus
- Ability to start immediately and commit to one-year internship
At Munich Re US, we see Diversity and Inclusion as a solution to the challenges and opportunities all around us. Our goal is to foster an inclusive culture and build a workforce that reflects the customers we serve and the communities in which we live and work. We strive to provide a workplace where all of our colleagues feel respected, valued and empowered to achieve their very best every day. We recruit and develop talent with a focus on providing our customers the most innovative products and services.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Munich Re America Services, Inc. is a services provider to affiliated group companies primarily related to general services, procurement and IT services.