Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Princeton , United States
Your jobAs a member of Munich Re's US operations, we offer the financial strength and stability that comes with being part of the world's preeminent insurance and reinsurance brand. Our risk experts work together to assemble the right mix of products and services to help our clients stay competitive – from traditional reinsurance coverages, to niche and specialty reinsurance and insurance products.
Munich Re America Services (MRAS) is a shared service organization that delivers services to all Munich Re US P&C Companies and other group entities.
Future focused and always one step ahead.
We’re adding to our diverse team of experts and are looking to hire those who are committed to building a culture that enables the creation of innovative solutions for our business units and clients.
With the goal of enhancing the candidate experience, the Talent Acquisition Coordinator will support MRAS Talent Acquisition (TA) team with the coordination of recruiting activities, including creating requisitions for posting, scheduling interviews as well as communication with candidates and hiring managers. This person will collaborate across HR functions including regional Talent Acquisition teams, HR Business Partners, benefits, payroll, compensation and the HR service center.
- Under general direction, coordinate recruiting activities including the creation of requisitions for posting, interview scheduling, candidate communication. This includes taking notes, raising pertinent issues and questions as appropriate, and keeping accurate records in the Applicant Tracking System.
- Support MRAS Talent Acquisition function with various administrative tasks including the maintenance of documentation/logs for various programs and processes. This includes updating Excel documents regarding New Employee Orientation, where the new employee will be on their first day, laptop issuance, etc.
- Post jobs to various job boards both through a job aggregator and manually.
- Draft offer letters as instructed, ensuring accuracy and in compliance with any Company, local, state or federal requirements.
- Identify and streamline internal processes by formulating methods to improve the efficiency of TA function, in collaboration with any local and regional processes. Requires a high degree of collaboration with other HR functions to deliver these outcomes.
- Manage processes to update and maintain accurate candidate and new hire postings in accordance with local, state or federal requirements.
- Manage and/or participate in special assignments and projects as requested.
Your profileThe successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- 2+ years varied Human Resources experience
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- HR Certification (PHR or SHRM-CP) a plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong ability to manage multiple Outlook calendars with accuracy
- Solid MS Office Skills
- Ability to learn and navigate complex Applicant Tracking System processes
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solid facilitation and presentation skills
- Broad knowledge of HR functional areas
At Munich Re US, we see Diversity and Inclusion as a solution to the challenges and opportunities all around us. Our goal is to foster an inclusive culture and build a workforce that reflects the customers we serve and the communities in which we live and work. We strive to provide a workplace where all of our colleagues feel respected, valued and empowered to achieve their very best every day. We recruit and develop talent with a focus on providing our customers the most innovative products and services.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Munich Re America Services, Inc. is a services provider to affiliated group companies primarily related to general services, procurement and IT services.