SR Infrastructure Specialist
Princeton , United States
Your jobMunich Re America Services (MRAS) is a shared service organization that delivers services to all Munich Re US P&C Companies and other group entities.
The IT headquarter in Munich provides state-of-the-art IT infrastructure for the global business units. The global IT group is operating across three regions and supporting the business out of the Americas, APAC and EMEA. The sub-section Corporate Directory within the Service Delivery department implements and operates Munich Re’s identity infrastructure in the context of Active Directory and Azure AD.
As an Infrastructure Specialist with focus on Azure AD you actively support the Munich Re global Corporate Directory identity strategy. You will also strengthen and support international application teams spread across the regions AMERICAs, APAC and EMEA to leverage Munich Re’s cloud identity provider capabilities.
- Administration of Azure AD Conditional Access by creating new and revising existing policies based on security, compliance or regulatory requirements
- Following a risk based identity protection approach by leveraging Azure AD identity protection capabilities
- Administration of Azure MFA by enabling appropriate authentication methods (e. g. FIDO key, temporary access pass), and enforcing them through registration campaigns
- Monitoring and improving the Security identity score
- Administration of technologies to provide a seamless hybrid identity infrastructure like Active Directory Federation Services and Azure AAD Connect
- Creating of scripts (PowerShell) to support project and operational processes
- Support of application teams to integrate their applications into Azure AD
- Cooperation with the Corporate Directory service manager and Corporate Directory technical architect
- Technical steering and controlling of external service providers
- Support of Azure AD inclusive ticket handling and third level support
- Providing SWAT team support for analyzing error situations and finding solutions
- Cooperation on internationally staffed projects
Your profileYour Profile:
- University degree in a technical discipline or IT-related technical training
- Several years' professional experience
- In-depth technical expertise and practical experience in Active Directory, Azure Active Directory and sub-components like Azure MFA, Conditional Access, AD FS and AADConnect
- General technical expertise in Microsoft identity and security capabilities like Azure AD B2C, verifiable credentials, Defender for Identity, Cloud App Security and authentication protocols (e. g. Kerberos, OAuth, SAML, smartcard, FIDO key)
- Comprehensive technical knowledge of Azure AD tenant administration at enterprise level including security and compliance related topics
- Detailed technical understanding of related technologies like networks, client (GPO, proxy settings, Windows10/11)
- Highly motivated person focusing on personal development, enablement with cultural awareness
- Experience on international project teams and in agile project methods
- Proficient written & spoken business English essential
We are an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Munich Re America Services, Inc. is a services provider to affiliated group companies primarily related to general services, procurement and IT services.