Diversity Equity & Inclusion Coordinator
Princeton , United States
Your jobDiversity Equity & Inclusion Coordinator
Munich Re America Services (MRAS) is a shared service organization that delivers services to all Munich Re US P&C Companies and other group entities.
As a member of Munich Re's US operations, we offer the financial strength and stability that comes with being part of the world's preeminent insurance and reinsurance brand. Our risk experts work together to assemble the right mix of products and services to help our clients stay competitive – from traditional reinsurance coverages, to niche and specialty reinsurance and insurance products.
Future focused and always one step ahead.
We’re adding to our diverse team of experts and are looking to hire those who are committed to building a culture that enables the creation of innovative solutions for our business units and clients.
The Diversity Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Coordinator will support the delivery of our US DEI roadmap and strategy by ensuring that multi stakeholder projects and programs are implemented to promote, represent and create an inclusive corporate culture. This position will collaborate closely with the Diversity & Inclusion Advisory Group (DIAN), the regional DEI Council, employee resource groups and DEI champions across the US region.
- Utilize project management tactics across the DEI portfolio to ensure projects and programs are delivered on time, within scope, and achieve desired outcomes
- Contribute to the development of DEI content for efforts such as the company website, DEI SharePoint site and other diversity reporting platforms
- Coordinate and facilitate external DEI survey opportunities
- Work with pertinent stakeholders to implement & sustain changes related to DEI initiatives and ambitions
- Participate in identifying and coordinating internal and external DEI partner opportunities
- Maintain calendar and reporting so that all DEI activities, milestones and deliverables are managed appropriately
- Measure and report on volunteer engagement tied to DEI goals and community impact
- Assist in monitoring regional DEI budget and assess usage including identifying any variances
Your profileBasic Knowledge, Skills, And Experience
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience, including the management of projects and corporate initiatives
- Solid experience with Office 365 including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel
- Experience and ability to complete detailed analysis and reporting tasks
- Genuine knowledge, passion, and enthusiasm for diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues at every level
- Strong detail orientation, organizational, time management and project management skills
At Munich Re US, we see Diversity and Inclusion as a solution to the challenges and opportunities all around us. Our goal is to foster an inclusive culture and build a workforce that reflects the customers we serve and the communities in which we live and work. We strive to provide a workplace where all of our colleagues feel respected, valued and empowered to achieve their very best every day. We recruit and develop talent with a focus on providing our customers the most innovative products and services.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Munich Re America Services, Inc. is a services provider to affiliated group companies primarily related to general services, procurement and IT services.