Duck Creek Application Architect
Princeton , United States
Your jobWe’re adding to our diverse team of experts and are looking to hire those who are committed to building a culture that enables the creation of innovative solutions for our business units and clients.
As a member of Munich Re Specialty Insurance (MRSI) operations, we offer the financial strength and stability that comes with being part of the world's preeminent insurance and reinsurance brand. Our risk experts work together to assemble the right mix of products and services to help our clients stay competitive – from traditional reinsurance coverages, to niche and specialty reinsurance and insurance products.
Future focused and always one step ahead
We are looking for an Application Architect specializing in Duck Creek to lead the architecture and design of products being built atop the MRSI Duck Creek On Demand platform.
As the Duck Creek Application Architect, you will:
- Define application architecture standards and design patterns necessary for MRSI to implement products on the Duck Creek On Demand Platform
- Responsible for solution and design of Duck Creek Policy and Billing platform
- Establish development guidelines and design / code / configuration verification and validation processes
- Align product development processes with the agile delivery model in place at MRSI
- Define and execute quality controls for Duck Creek artifacts like manuscripts, scripts and custom business objects etc.
- Review requirements, partner with the product owner(s) and right-size initiatives and development plans
Your profileSuccessful candidates will possess the following skills/capabilities:
- Bachelor degree in Computer science or equivalent practitioner with excellent IT skills
- A minimum of 8 years of hands on experience implementing Duck Creek Billing and Policy products
- A minimum of 3 years of experience architecting Duck Creek Solutions
- Thorough understanding of Duck Creek Billing components. Ability to understand business needs and translate them into technical components
- Strong experience with product lifecycle maintenance
- Deep Knowledge and proven hands-on experience with cloud technologies
- Good communication skills both written and verbal with technical and business groups
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Results oriented with a track record of delivery
- Self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to influence peers and colleges
- Sound knowledge of agile software development and methodology
- Pronounced analytical and conceptual capabilities coupled with the ability to present complex situations in a clear and precise way
We are an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Founded in 1917, Munich Reinsurance America, Inc. is one of the largest reinsurers in the United States. Munich Reinsurance America, Inc. has earned the A+ (Superior) financial strength rating from A.M. Best Company - that's among the highest in the industry. Over 1,000 employees serve our clients from our Princeton, New Jersey campus and regional offices throughout the United States.
As a member of Munich Re's US operations, we offer the financial strength and stability that comes with being part of the world's preeminent insurance and reinsurance brand. Our risk experts work together to assemble the right mix of products and services to help you stay competitive - from traditional reinsurance coverages, to niche and specialty reinsurance and insurance products.