IT Risk Technical Specialist (m/f/d)
London , United Kingdom
The IT Risk Technical Specialist represents the global ITRS Identity and Access Management team in the UK based entities.
Munich Re’s IT Risk and Security Identity and Access Management team is responsible for the processes and tools to manage identities, entitlements and privileged access in our global organization.
The Munich Re group cyber program ‘RISEnext’ shall bring the organization to a higher maturity level – the ONE Group Cyber Ambition. We are therefore looking for a highly qualified information security expert with professional experience in Identity and Access Management processes.
The IT Risk Technical Specialist for Identity and Access Governance is part of the global ITRS Identity and Access Management team. The ITRS Service Delivery organization supports all entities in the global Munich Re reinsurance segment.
This position has the responsibility to consult and communicate IT security strategies, guidelines and standards. It works closely with the IT Business Solutions and IT Business Technology Teams and provides guidance and advise in the area of Identity and Access Management
- Provide advice and guidance to business and application teams on Identity and Access management norms and standards
- Works closely with application owners in business and IT to implement a comprehensive life cycle management of application entitlements
- Establishes / develops guidelines and controls together with the global ITRS Identity and Access Management team
- Consult application and infrastructure teams on standards for Privileged Access Management and their topic specific application
- Deep understanding of regulatory requirements and control frameworks (NIST) in the area of Identity and Access Management
- Support internal and external audits and drive remediation
- Financial services industry and IT audit experience is strongly favoured
- Applicable Risk or Security-based certifications
- Extensive expertise in relevant laws and regulations, applicable to financial service organizations/reinsurers
- Expert knowledge in
- Identity and Access Management
- Privileged Access Management
- Data Protection and Privacy principles and practices
- IT/Cyber Security
- Proven experience in successfully managing relevant business and partner relationships, including in transformation programs
- Confidence in engaging with senior (business) stakeholders
- Calmness and clarity of thought under pressure, ability to maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and handle multiple requests at the same time
- A highly motivated person focusing on personal development, enablement with cultural awareness
MRSG UK Services Limited is the employing entity for staff supporting the business activities of Munich Re Syndicate Limited (MRSL), Munich Re Specialty Group Limited (MRSG), Groves, John & Westrup Ltd (GJW), NMU (Specialty) Ltd (NMU) and Roanoke International Brokers Limited (RIBL).
As well as operating in the Lloyd’s of London market, we conduct our business via a global network of service companies, with offices located in the UK, Ireland, the United States, Asia, including Hong Kong, Singapore, Labuan and Dubai. We are also represented in Lloyd’s China.
Our group of companies provide solutions covering Casualty, Marine & Cargo, Energy & Aerospace, Cyber, Political Violence, Trade Credit and Property, Contingency and Yacht.
Known for our dedication to excellence and quality of service provision, we pride ourselves on offering you a great place to work.
Munich Re’s employees are the backbone of the Group’s business success. They are the people that drive the business forward and develop new solutions for our clients.
Ensuring that we recruit talented staff is therefore crucial to our future success. Our objective is to make Munich Re the employer of choice for potential employees on the global job market..
To help us achieve this goal we offer a competitive salary and a generous and comprehensive benefits package which we regularly review in accordance with external market data, to ensure you are paid fairly and our benefits are tailored to suit your lifestyle. Creating an inclusive environment is an essential part of the Munich Re culture and we are committed to our Diversity & Inclusion Policy. We also seek to provide a fair and supportive work environment which provides learning and development opportunities for all.
Please Note: All applications must be received via the website. Any CVs received via email will not be considered.
Re_think, Re_engineer, Re_define, Re_invent, the boundaries of Insurance.
Once you hit apply, there is a short, 10 minute application form to complete. Please ensure you attach your current CV when applying and include details regarding your salary expectations. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Due to the high volume, we cannot always provide detailed feedback at CV stage.