MRSGNA Head of Sales, RIG
Roanoke Insurance Group Inc
Schaumburg , United States
Munich Re Specialty Group North America (MRSG N.A.) is looking for enthusiastic individuals to join us as we grow. As part of Munich Re Group, we are a unique organization providing expertise in specialty and marine lines of insurance as well as surety risks and customs bonds with in-house claims solutions.
We are seeking a full time Head of Sales to join the Roanoke Insurance Group division.
- Roanoke Insurance Group Inc. is seeking a dynamic, experienced sales leader who will be responsible for setting the sales strategy to increase revenue, profit and market share, developing talent, creating a high-performance culture and collaborating cross-functionally
- Coach the Sales team, including setting goals, providing training and development working alongside Regional Vice Presidents.
- Develop a high-performance culture, including setting expectations and accountability, fostering collaboration, and recognizing and rewarding exceptional performance
- Ensure our team has the deepest understanding in the industry of our clients, their risks, and the market dynamics
- Collaborate cross-functionally to deliver client feedback, develop and execute strategic plans, identify new growth opportunities, build new products, and allocate resources
- Analyze data to determine cross-sell opportunities
- Partner with Marketing to maximize exposure and opportunities
- Help close the most important and complex companies in our category, including working with the Sales team to develop and present proposals, negotiate contracts, and secure new business opportunities
- Participate in local and national industry functions to represent Roanoke’s interests
- Attend client visits where needed
- Collaborate and work closely with the data analytic team to further develop sales tracking tools
- 10+ years of experience in sales and sales leadership roles
- A passion for change, growth and clients we serve
- Proven track record driving strategic solutions and exceeding sales targets
- Highly motivated and quick learner
- A strong understanding of the logistics and customs broker industry
- Strong leadership skills with a focus on developing talent and building high-performance cultures.
- Posses strong negotiation skills
- Present where needed at industry functions
- Strategic think with experience developing and exceeding sales strategies.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with teams across the organization
- Experience driving process improvement and launching new initiatives
- Valid producer license
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office products
MRSG N.A. is the holding company for Roanoke Insurance Group (RIG) and Munich Re Specialty Group Insurance Services (SIS) located throughout 7 locations in the United States and Canada with over 250 employees.
SIS provides insurance to retail and wholesale insurance brokers in North America. Specialty lines include ocean and inland marine, cyber, tech E&O, terrorism, active assailant & political violence.
RIG operates as a specialty insurance broker focused on surety, insurance and related offerings for logistics service providers, customs brokers and companies with supply chains.
We offer our employees a diverse work environment which champions professional development, innovation and passion; providing employees with a great benefits package. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including:
- Generous healthcare plans
- Voluntary dental & vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible spending plans
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Short/long term disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Wellbeing Program
- Community involvement
- Life insurance
At MRSG N.A., individuality is a key driver for our success and progress. We believe that leveraging a variety of perspectives and backgrounds, and empowering all employees to make an impact, will motivate us to perform at our best and give us a competitive edge. We know there is always more work to be done, but we’re committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone is welcomed and valued for their authentic selves.
We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of age, sex, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, veteran status, sexual orientation, atypical hereditary traits, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants requiring employer sponsorship of a visa will not be considered for this position.
California applicants, please review our CA Privacy Statement at: https://www.roanokegroup.com/career-opportunities/